Sharing Kindness was founded by Tess, a Swedish mother living in Australia. She was inspired to start the company after having her two daughters and struggling to teach them the importance of kindness and confidence.
Tess realised that she needed to start by teaching herself self-love. She began by practicing small acts of kindness towards herself, such as saying positive affirmations and taking care of her physical and mental health.
As she became more confident, she started to teach her daughters the same things. She showed them how to be kind to themselves and others, even when it was difficult.
Today, Sharing Kindness is a thriving company that helps families all over the world learn the importance of kindness. Tess's story is a reminder that we are all worthy of love and respect, and that we can all make a difference in the world by being kind.
How to use
1. Each day leading up to Christmas, open a door to find an Act of Kindness activity (start with door one).
2. Discover a reusable sticker and decorate the stunning scene.
3. Grab a pen or pencil to colour in a different area each day.
4. Share the kindness by completing the Act of Kindness.
5. Scratch forward the positive affirmations on the back of the calendar!
And remember to have fun!
End of life
Cardboard & Envelope:
Once you can no longer use the calendar and envelope, both can be recycled at home in your recycling bin.
These awesome stickers have been designed to be reused over and over again for many different purposes. When they do reach their end of life in many years, simply collect and send back to us to be recycled in our silicone recycling program.