Choosing the right hair treatment is important to repair, nourish and protect your luscious locks. Everyone’s hair looks, feels and behaves differently so we’ve developed a quick guide below that will match you with your ideal toxin-free treatment.
BLEACHED, BLONDE & GREY HAIR
This type of hair can be super fragile and dry out easily. These treatments are ideal for nourishing and hydrating light coloured strands.
DRY, DAMAGED & FRIZZY HAIR
Dry hair can be caused by many things, over straightening, over washing, exposure to sun and salt water (unavoidable for surfers). These treatments will repair and moisturiseyour locks, bringing them back to life.
Curly hair is special (although it seems to be described differently by people with curly hair 😂) so it needs special attention. These treatments help maintain a controlled curly shape.
CHEMICALLY DAMAGED & SPLIT ENDS
Changing the way your hair looks with heat and/or chemicals all takes a toll on the health of your hair. Repeated straightening, colouring and bleaching can leave it weak and vulnerable to breakage. Despite not wanting them, everyone has split ends. This treatment helps feed the roots and repair the ends of your hair, working with your natural oils to strengthen and boost its overall health.
TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY LOCKS
If you already have healthy hair, these treatments will keep it that way, providing a monthly dose of protection and nourishment.
OUR OTHER TIPS TO BOOSTING & MAINTAINING HAIR HEALTH:
- Avoid straightening or applying too much heat to your hair.
- If you’re a swimmer or surfer, take your Hair Silk to the beach and apply before or straight after a surf to boost protection (once you’ve rinsed your hair out).
- Check out our toxin free colours which nourish your hair instead of stripping away it’s goodness
- Be gentle and brush from the bottom up!
- Get yourself the hair ties without metal attached.
- Check out our toxin free Shampoo & Conditioner bars that are full of nutritious goodness. They work with the natural oils in your hair instead of stripping them away. 😍Read more on our blog 'Your top 5 reasons to switch to shampoo bars (and how to use them)'.
We hope this information helped! If you have any questions about your hair or any of these products please don’t hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org ♡
Happy Treating xx